This tour is designed for travelers who both want to visit Fansipan peak - " The roof of Indochina ". Much lower cost than going by night train. Let's Vietnam Eco Travel take care of you. Book Sapa Fansipan Tour directly throught Vietnam Eco Travel to ...
This tour is designed for travelers who both want to visit Fansipan peak - " The roof of Indochina ". Much lower cost than going by night train. Let's Vietnam Eco Travel take care of you. Book Sapa Fansipan Tour directly throught Vietnam Eco Travel to get best prices and big promotions
Night 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai
Pick you up at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and transfer to Hanoi station for night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on the train.
After enjoying breakfast, 8h30 the bus will take you to Tram Ton which belongs to Hoang Lien Son natural reservation center at the height of 1,800m above sea level. You will follow the forest path with small bamboo trees along to start your conquering over Fansipan peak. Stop for a picnic lunch then continue your trip.
17h00: You stop for camping, firing and stay overnight in small tents at the height of 2,800m.
6h30 am: After breakfast, we will continue our trip to conquer Fansipan peak (3143m).
10h30: You will reach the top of Fansipan peak, taking photographs and celebrating your victory. After that, you will come back to the height of 2,800m for lunch.
13h00: You will follow the bamboo path to come back toSapa.
At 16h30: The Sleeping bus will take you back to Tram Ton keep forward to Sapa for a bath in the hotel.
18h00: You will be taken by bus to Lao Cai station. Having dinner in Lao Cai. Then you get on the train.
Arrive Hanoi at 05.00am. Then, our team take you to your hotel. End of tour.
• New generation tourist bus, on-and-off pick up as stated in the itinerary.
• Train tickets
• Meals as stated in the itinerary.
• Entrance fees for all tourist sites and environment sanitation.
• Tourist insurance
• Experienced tourist guide for all routes
• Luggage porter(s) during your trip: 02 persons/ 01 Porter
• Sleeping bag and mattress in mountain, daily water.
• First-aid equipment, medicines, walkie-talkie.
• Luggage room and bath room in hotel.
• Certificates for having conquered Fansipan peak.
• Personal expenses not stated in the itinerary, drinking, tips for tourist guide, porter and driver.
• You should bring following for your climbing:
• Raincoat, overcoat, jumper, sleeping suit, shoes for climbing, 02 pairs of socks.
• Flashlight, lighter and some nutritious candies.
Camera and cinecamera.
HAVE A GREAT TRIP !